Monday, September 14, 2026

I Blame Tulip

Wherever I go, Tulip follows, often beating me to my intended destination. She likes to walk under my feet, but hadn't tripped me up (yet). Until this weekend.

As I was entering my bedroom just the other day, I was TRYING to shut the door quickly.

Why? Because once Tulip's IN my room, she's hard to convince her to leave.

Anyway...

Tulip bolted under my feet and disappeared under the bed. Maybe that's an assumption on my part, not a fact.

Why did I say that, you might ask?

In just nanoseconds, while holding onto my bureau, I fell on my backside. My butt and back landed so hard on the carpeted floor, I am sure to have at least one colorful bruise. I pulled down my CPAP cleaning machine (which was ON). It took a few minutes for me to assess my body and get upright. 

How can I not blame my furry roommate? She looks so innocent!

Still, I love her.




#Tuliptakesthefall

#Tulipcat

#thetroublewithTulip

No comments:

Post a Comment