It's been some time since I sat down and documented Tulip's latest escapades. Be prepared for a l-o-n-g list of her latest adventures.
- Tulip dumped my souvenir Hawaiian bamboo vase from atop of my tall blue cabinet. At least it wasn't made of glass.
- Tulip always finds new hidey holes, as pictured below.
- As noted in an old post, Tulip delights in messing with two rubber-banded cabinet drawers. Clunk - clunk - clunk! She seems to be enthralled by the drumming sound of her thwarted curiosities.
- At least I know her location...
- Another unique sound is the telltale rattling of dishes and silverware. Although I can't tell if the dishes are dirty or clean, I can hone in to the fact that she is on the kitchen counter.
- FYI, I donated the mesh fence to the local senior center.
- The battery on my Medical Guardian necklace was running low, so I plugged it and its charger on the kitchen counter.
- Yes, I know that was stupid of me.
- I inverted a wire mesh stationery box over it, but she kept messing with it, doggedly separating the necklace from its charging base.
- Yesterday, Tuip was busy at the kitchen sink. In turn, she slowly emptied the small bin I keep on the countertop. Revealed were a sink strainer, a bottle brush and (the piece de resistance) a postcard from the vet for her annual visit. Tulip might have recognized her name.
#tulipcat
#tulipmischief

No comments:
Post a Comment